Friday, February 8, 2008

Packing

I have finally finished packing, and for those who care, this is what I packed. I will come back in awhile with a new post stating what was worth it, what wasn't, what I brought enough of, what I didn't, etc... so here goes!

I had two luggage bags, one a bit bigger than the other. I got them for christmas from my parents, along with a hiking backpack from my sister which I used as a carryon. It all fit, suprisingly! Keep in mind I am a pretty big guy, too- most of the stuff is XXL.

3 Pairs of Pants
7 Pairs of Shorts
1 Pair of Swim Trunks
2 Baseball hats
1 Beanie
Pair of gloves
4 Polos
~10 T-shirts
1 New pack of undershirts
3 Long sleeve t-shirts
1 Dress shirt and tie
1 Hoodie
1 Coat (with zip-off liner)
2 New packs of underwear, and about 5 pairs besides
1 New pack of socks, and about 7 pairs besides
1 Pair of Aquasocks
1 Pair Sunglasses
1 Sleeping bag
1 Camping Mattress
1 Camping Bag (holds mattress, sleeping bag and makes it easy to attach them to my backpack)
1 Utensil set
1 Dishware set
Laptop
Power converter and adapter plug
Digital Photo Camera
Video Camera (its small, about the size of a digital camera)
Wind-up flashlight
3 sets of Flight Earplugs
Sinus meds (I have sinus problems)
Battery Powered alarm clock
~2 of every hygiene product (deodorant, shampoo, bar soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc)
Sunblock (spf 50)
1 Towel set
1 Pair of sheets & pillowcases
Large pack of Batteries
1 Journal
6 Books

And I think that is about all! I think I got everything I would really need, and a lot I won't. I also plan on leaving a lot of stuff there to make room for my return!

No comments: